Sunday, December 5, 2010

Revel in the glory that is... My Action Research Plan!!!

Well, my friends, as you may have noticed (or not, it's really not that big a deal) I have concluded the title of this post with not, one, not two, but three exclamation points! Thus, you should be prepared for a truly majestic posting! Indeed, today I unveil the fruit of my labors over the past three weeks of this course: MY VERY OWN ACTION RESEARCH PLAN!!! (Honestly, this would be much more dramatic with some awesome theme music. Maybe John Williams' score from "Superman" or "Star Wars." There's probably some people who actually know how to do that sort of thing, but I simply am not that tech savvy). Anyway, behold my action research plan and feel free to comment on it if you'd like:

Well... that was underwhelming! I cannot, for the life of me, get the plan to paste to this document. I have tried changing the formatting and doing all sorts of things to get this to work, but it won't. So, if you really are just dying to see my plan, leave me a comment and I'll e-mail it to you. Let's be honest, outside of the course assistant and a few gung-ho individuals, there's very few people who want to see my action research plan, that's simply reality. So, this should be an interesting experiment in determing who actually cares about my particular research plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment